Are you planning to study in Australia? You are not alone. Australia is 3rd most popular destination for international students who want to study abroad. Australia hosts international students from over 180 countries and is great example of modern multicultural society. There are more than 200 languages spoken in the country. Australian universities offer wide range of courses in all academic fields to students who choose Australia for their higher studies. Multiple scholarships are also available to domestic and international students in Australia.
Australia Student Visa Process
Australia student visa is called subclass 500 visa. This is limited visa that will only last for the duration of your intended study program at Australian university or college. There are certain requirements that all applicants have to fulfill before they get student visa that allow them to enter, live & study in Australia. here is step by step guide how to prepare yourself to study in Australia.
- Choose right course & education institute (List of Australian universities)
- Do good research about your intended course and college or university
- Read about admission requirements
- Gather & prepare documents
- Submit admission application to college / university
- Provide additional documents if required by your institute
- Accept offer letter & deposit course tuition fees. Usually for one semester at start. you offer letter will tell you exact amount need to be paid upfront.
- Get overseas student health cover (Your institute can arrange for you)
- You will receive Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) at this stage that you need before you submit your student visa application
- Prepare your financial capacity and bank statement documents
- Apply for student visa online at this link
- Go for medical assessment and provide to your visa officer
- Reply promptly to your visa officer if any other information is required to process your student visa application
Study in Australia FAQs
Studying in Australia include two major steps to follow and each of these two steps will be divided into several small tasks. These two steps include;
- Admission at Australian college or university
- Applying for student visa subclass 500
We have gathered all possible questions about study in Australia and provided satisfactory answers here. Please read through and if you have any question left unanswered, feel free to ask in comments section at bottom of page.